Descendant DUB Crankset
The Descendant 6K crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM's X-SYNC™2 tooth profile chainring, the Descendant crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth's thickness is precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the SRAM chain's inner and outer links. SRAM DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- Optimized 6000 series forged aluminum arms
- SRAM DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- material crank arms: aluminium
- material chainring: aluminium/steel
- chainring mount: direct mount
- speeds: 11/12-speed, (7-speed DH)
- crankarm length: 165mm
- chainring size: 32T
- BB spindle interface: DUB
- chainline: 49,0mm
- color (crank arm): black with white logo
Scope of delivery:
1 x SRAM Truvativ Descendant crankset as described above, no bottom bracket included, no additional accesoirs.
OE-article in neutral carton, no SRAM original packaging
SRAM part number: 00.6118.468.005
SRAM article code: FC DESC 6K EAGLE DUB 165 BLK 32 ST
Product weight: 704 g