ABUS BORDO™ 6000K
FOCUS ON SAFETY, HANDLING AND FLEXIBILITY
Trust in the quality of the classic: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock offers good theft protection and practical handling.
Six 5 mm thick foldable steel rods, connected by special rivets, fold together like a folding rule - this is what it looks like,
the BORDO 6000K folding lock. The idea is not new, the locks from the Bordo family from ABUS are now real classics,
however, their functionality is unsurpassed. This is a variant that can be opened with a key.
This is also suggested by the K for “Key” in the product name.
Made from specially hardened steel, the rods and housing offer high resistance.
At the same time, the high-quality ABUS XPlus cylinder ensures a particularly high level of protection, e.g. B. against picking.
The coating provides soft and at the same time durable protection against scratches on the frame.
This also makes the lock easy to grip. The quality “Made in Germany” ensures international awards.
ABUS 600K/90 Features:
- Security Level 10
- 5 mm thick rods with an extra soft and at the same time durable coating to protect against paint damage
- the rods and the housing are made of specially hardened steel
- connecting the bars using special rivets
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
Cylinder type: XPlus
Lock type: key
BORDO frame attachment:
- for easy transport of the BORDO 6000K, 6000KA, 6000C, 6000, 6000A and 6100
- tool-free installation thanks to the practical tension band holder
- little space required as the lock can be removed from the front
- ideal also for small frame geometries
Scope of delivery:
1 x ABUS folding lock as described above, 2 keys, X Plus Code Card, BORDO holder with tension strap. OE-article in special packaging.
Product weight: 1200 g