TwinWorks Dropper Post
Anyone who voluntarily unpacks the tool at the trailhead today in order to sink the rigid seat post into the seat tube,
probably has a strong penchant for nostalgia or has already spent his money on other more or less necessary bike parts.
It has long been part of everyday bike life for most people to easily move the vario support up or down depending on the route profile by pressing a lever or button on the handlebars.
One could almost say that it was one of the most helpful inventions of the last few years.
It saves you time, nerves and one or two unpleasant physical contacts with the saddle.
When it comes to functionality and acquisition costs, the individual models couldn't be more different.
Our idea was to create the most versatile product possible at the fairest possible price.
The result is a retractable seat post with an internally routed cable that is variable in its travel, looks stylish and is also affordable.
The TWINWORKS Dropper Post has an installation dimension of 31.6mm and is available in three travel versions.
You can choose between a maximum length of 150mm, 170mm or 200mm, each of which can be travelled by a maximum of 30mm in 5mm increments using a grid on the inside.
The enclosed operating instructions explain how to do it.
The support is operated via a trigger on the handlebar, which is attached separately or via a matchmaker
and can be adjusted to two different thumb width positions.
- all components in black anodized
- Height above the saddle clamp: 25mm for travel adjust closure + 25mm for post head/saddle attachment
- Weight (trigger, clamp and shift cable/sleeve): 112g
- Total length: 459mm
- Length of lower support part: 220mm + 35mm mechanics/pull fastening
- Support weight: 597g
- Total length: 499mm
- Length of lower support part: 240mm + 35mm mechanics/pull fastening
- Weight (support): 633g
- Total length: 559mm
- Length of lower support part: 270mm x 35mm Mechanik/Zugbefestigung
- Weight (support): 691g
Scope of delivery:
- 1x seat post Twinworks Dropper Post
- 1x trigger
- 1x handlebar clamp
- 1x shift cable + shift cover
- 2x end cap for shift cable
- 1x adapter barrel for shift cable